Hair Care Tips
- Comb hair holding the head of the hair with one hand, comb it gently along the downward direction from the end part to the top part with the other hand. For wavy or curly hair, please take the round with the wide-toothed comb. Please comb the hair more gently and lightly.
- Wash the hair regularly at the minimum once a week is the best. Before wash, comb it first. Soak the hair in warm water with high quality shampoo for about 8 minutes. Later, comb the hair again to get rid of the dirt buildup. Blot the hair with a dry towel to remove the excess water, at last, let it air dry naturally.
- We highly recommend applying a moisturizing sulfate-free and alcohol-free conditioner before and after shampooing. Sometimes, even skip the shampoo and only co-wash your extensions with conditioner! When washing, make sure to handle the extensions gently and to not rub them vigorously.
- When the hair is completely dry spray some hair oil before combing your hair product. For wavy and curly hair, elastin is good for its texture and style. When swimming or exercising tie your hair up to keep your hair away. It is better to pull your hair up with a PVC bag to keep it away from the dust and bacteria, for hair to last for a long time.
- Wrap your hair nightly with silk scarf or bonnet
- Always use heat protectant for hot styling. (Try to avoid excessive heat)
- Daily use of products and heat on the hair will require weekly shampoo/conditioning to remove build up and add moisture.
- Always comb with paddle brush from end to root
- If possible, let hair air dry after shampoo
- Refrain from using box color on your hair extensions
***Recommend a licensed professional for coloring ***